Off-Road Schedule Change

Post date: Apr 05, 2014 12:3:11 AM

The Sunday April 6th race is moved to Saturday April 5th due to a poor weather forecast for Sunday the 6th. I know this is short notice, but if we don't move this race date to the 5th we won't get to race at all. Luckily the track is in pretty good shape for tomorrow.

Here's how the track looked at 1:45 today:

The forecast shows no rain between now and Sunday afternoon. The track is soggy right now but there is no standing water so it should be just right by race time on Saturday. To give the track a little extra time to dry we are going to start the races a little later than usual: registration closes at 12:30, racing starts at 1pm.

See you guys at the track!