August 30th Makeup Race Cancelled

Post date: Aug 29, 2014 12:39:40 PM

The weather forecast for tomorrow's race shows 60% with up to 1" of rain. I don't want a repeat of the last race, so I am going to go ahead and cancel this race. Luckily there is another race scheduled for next Saturday the 6th. Wildflower is racing this Sunday I think, so if the weather up there is better maybe you guys can still get some racing in this weekend. See you all next Saturday!