Announcements‎ > ‎

September 6th Race Rescheduled

posted Sep 5, 2014, 4:50 PM by RC3   [ updated Sep 5, 2014, 4:50 PM ]
It's official, we are going to move tomorrow's race to Sunday the 7th. According to most forecasts, Saturday will have some significant rain. There is a good chance that the track will be too wet to race at all this weekend, but we won't know for sure until Sunday morning. If it is too wet come Sunday, I'll post something on Facebook and here as early as I can.